7-Days Fasting & Prayer
This weekend we’re kicking off a special season. Join us Sunday, January 14 as we begin our 7 days of prayer and fasting, putting first things first in our lives for 2018. God has so much in store for this year and this is the perfect way to connect with His heart. We will embark on a Daniel Fast where we eat no meat, no sweets and no bread. Drink water and juice. Eat fruits and vegetables. We will also be conscious of our media intake from TV & Movies, social media and other forms of media entertainment.
Our fast will begin January 15-21. I hope you join us!
WHAT IS FASTING?
Fasting is a specific time when we put aside food in order to seek God. Some of the results of fasting are:
- Fasting deepens humility.
- Fasting increases hunger for God to work.
- Fasting intensifies prayer concentration.
- Fasting solidifies determination.
- Fasting feeds your faith.
- Fasting opens you more fully to the Holy Spirit’s working.
- Fasting fires earnestness and zeal.
- Fasting breaks the strongholds of the appetite.
Our fast will begin January 15-21. I hope that you embark on this journey with us! You won’t regret it!
Hungry for God!