Your Leadership Matters
by Pastor Gary
Summer is fast approaching, and that means warmer weather, longer days, and a chance to invest in your leadership and influence skills. You have influence and the ability to positively impact our community and world. No matter where your influence is – in your family, school, work or church-when you commit to grow your leadership, everyone around you wins!
ECF is hosting the Global Leadership Summit for the 10th year on August 9-10. We know it’s a commitment in your professional and personal life to attend the Summit, so we want to give you 5 reasons to invest in yourself this summer at GLS:
- You’ll be joining an average of 445,000+ leaders from 135+ countries
- Attending GLS 2018 means joining leaders from over 600 host site locations and more than 60 different languages around the world. Experience the community and learn to lead well where you are alongside hundreds of thousands of people looking to be better leaders.
- The access you’ll get is exclusive
- You’ll receive an in-depth look into the vision, inspiration, and practical skills used by a diverse 2018 faculty, including actor, director & producer Denzel Washington and Senior Vice President of Retail, Apple Angela Ahrendts among many others. Take the opportunity to hear from some of the most successful people in the business world and apply their successes and failures to your own leadership journey.
- It’s a chance to lean into your leadership
- We all have opportunities to lead well—whether it’s in our job, our school, or our home. Leaning into your leadership means taking ownership of your influence, and 61% of attendees noted that their organization is more effective after attending GLS.
- Hear how to utilize and focus your influence
- You have the power to make a difference where you are with the influence you hold. 87% of attendees feel a greater sense of significance and satisfaction in their personal and professional lives after coming to GLS. Investing in your influence is a win for you and everyone you influence.
- Bring your team, boss, or friends along and learn together
- There’s no better way to get the most out of GLS than to experience it with the people you lead with every day. Attending GLS with others allows you to have meaningful conversations about how things get done in your home, your school, or your workplace. Take advantage of the opportunity to spend two days learning leadership skills with your peers to build your personal and professional relationships.
ECF attendees get exclusive rates. Contact Elizabeth Clark at email@example.com or 541.344.3380 to receive the promo code.
February 12, 2019
January 14, 2019
January 14, 2019