40 Days of Purpose is coming soon! Children, youth, college age, adults and small groups are all joining together for this 6 week series that discusses “What on earth am I here for?”
To kick off our fall spiritual growth campaign, we are going to have a free pancake breakfast, Sunday morning, September 23rd from 8 to 9 am before 1st service and from 10 to 11 before 2nd service. The whole family (and friends) are invited !
How can you prepare for this campaign:
- Begin to pray for God to prepare you and ECF for what He wants to do in our lives.
- Purchase a copy of “Purpose Driven Life” at the Resource Center for $5.00. (Please do this now so we can order more as needed).
- Consider hosting a small group for these 6 weeks. Remember all you have to do is:
- Have a heart for people. (have some friends to invite)
- Open your home (or find a place to meet)
- Serve a snack
- Turn on a DVD and follow the guide
Sign up in the bulletin and then come to the training Wed., Sept. 5th at 7:00 pm.
4. Also, we need help with the Pancake breakfast on Sept. 23rd. You can sign up by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.